Friday, June 27, 2008

Lets get going!

Well I suppose I should start "blogging." I've been having a lot of fun getting my "playlist" together.

I wanted to start this blog so I can share everyday special moments about my life and my family. I figured it would be a good way to keep people updated and document the life of the Drews.

Currently our family is made up of Eric, Rachel, Micah and Ethan.

Eric and I met in 2001 after I returned from my mission, la gran mision de Buenos Aires Oeste, when I was still Rachel Stoker. We dated for a year and were married in 2002. The following year we were sealed in the Laie Temple in Hawaii for time and all eternity. Those were two of the happiest days in my life.

Now as Micah says, "we're all Drews!" Micah is 3 and a half and Ethan is 19 months old. They are both all boy and really keep me on my toes. But they are the most amazing blessings in my life.

We are loving life here in Colorado. Eric has been with Wells Fargo for 10 years now and is currently working for them as an analyst. I enjoy my days at home with our boys and hopefully have a hand in helping them to grow into happy, righteous, and productive men.

Well, the coming posts will include all of our adventures. So sit tight...

4 comments:

J'smom said...

OMG! Ethan looks so big! I can't wait to come visit. Your pics are beautiful-you are beautiful! Love the blog, keep it up, cause I'm going to check it everyday!
Katy

Hansen Family said...

I am so excited that you started a blog! I have been keeping up on your website, but I missed the fact that I couldn't leave you messages. You have a beautiful family. Can't wait to hear more! Love you,
Tami

Michelle said...

Het Rachel-It is so good to hear from you. It will be nice to check up on your cute family. It has been so long since we have seen you. Things with us are going well, we have a blog as well http://thebuzzybuzzybees.blogspot.com/ I hope that your family is doing good-tell them all hello from us.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of the best grandkids (along with Logan and Sierra)...now we need pictures of the kids with grandparents. We love you guyss!! Dad and Mom Stoker