Sunday, June 29, 2008

Cousins and Landscaping

Eric's sister Crystal and her family are moving back home after being away for over five years. And we are so excited to have them close! It will be so fun to watch the kids play and grow together. Her kids are pictured here, Caden who is 3 and a half and Hailey who is 15mo. Well they have purchased a beautiful new home and Eric has put in a lot of work there installing the sprinkler system and helping build the new patio and fence. Unfortunately I got to play the mom card and didn't help out enough. But I did get some cute pictures of the boys while I watched them play in the dirt and kept them out of the way.


Best buddies

Cutie pie

"Peace...I mean cheese!?!"

"Like my ride?"

Ahh...dorable!

4 comments:

The Goulds said...

I am so excited that you have a blog! I miss you & our friendship so much. It was great to talk to you. Your boys are beautiful (can I say that Eric?)

Valeri said...

Your boys are getting so big! I LOVE your blog! It really looks awesome - love the color scheme - where did the get the layout? I can't imagine that since we talked 45 minutes ago you already followed the template I gave you a link to! :)

So glad you found me through April! It'll be fun to keep in better touch this way!

Valeri said...

Ooh, I like this layout even better! Where did you get the background from? - I haven't seen that anywhere.

By the way, I can't figure out how to edit your comment. Would you prefer I just delete it all together? I'm sorry...

Nova said...

Your boys are so cute and getting big. It is fun to see them. Love, Nova