Monday, July 7, 2008

Celebrating the 4th of July

It was so nice to have a long weekend and commemorate our nation's independence. We celebrated with Eric's family at his sister's home since the landscaping is all finished. Hooray! The kids played baseball and got soaked playing in the water table; they really had an awesome time.

On this holiday I want to say that I am so grateful for our freedom and for our country. I sincerely thank our servicemen and women who give their lives so that we may live and believe as we desire. We are so extremely blessed to have so much. Thank you to both my dads and my brothers - Josh, Brandon and Bill - for all your service and dedication to our country, past and present.

Splish Splash!

Buds forever!

The Lil' Diva - "This heat is insufferable!"


Micah & Mommy

"I'm going pro for sure!"

"Did you see that hit!?!"

1 comment:

J'smom said...

I can't wait until Christmas, Ethan looks like a different kid now--he looks like a little man!