Thursday, August 28, 2008

Excuses

Well migraines are a frequent event in my life and I'm just getting over a terrible cold that has lasted for over a week. Of course both the boys got it and this is all in the midst of us trying to finish our basement. We are just doing the finishing work on the stairs and paint. So we are really excited and anxious to say the least. There will be a great post once that project is complete.

We all went to the doctor yesterday. When I told Micah the doctor was going to check on the baby he said, "but the doctor can't see the baby." So he was pretty blown away when we got to see and hear the baby on the ultrasound, the baby is still too small to hear his heartbeat othewise. Everything is going well except that I've lost 4lbs! My sister-in-law really cracked me up when she replied "lucky!" to the news. I guess all the headaches and work have really caught up with me. I'm sure I'll make up for it in the long run though. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohh! Sorry. I hope that you guys recover quieckly and I CAN'T wait to see the pics!