Friday, August 1, 2008

Masters of Disguise

My boys have really enjoyed going to Aunt Crystal's for play dates this summer. One of Micah's favorite things to do is dress up as a super hero. Never mind that Caden's costumes are two times too big for him, something so trivial is not going to stop "Super Micah" from saving the world.

As for Ethan, he has a true love affair with hats. The reason is a mystery, but Ethan has an emotional connection to his hats almost like he does to his blanket. If he sees a hat he has to put it on. Here Ethan is wearing the newest fall fashion trend, flight inspired attire - I know, cutting edge!













3 comments:

Valeri said...

Those boys are just precious! They look so much like Eric.

I just emailed you back explaining that I'd had the same problem not being able to look at my blog last night. I just checked though and I'm once again able to view it, so let me know if you still can't. I hate computers..

Unknown said...

nice goin' I like that your boys keep their clothes on! I am still working on that one!

Jen said...

So cute! Dress up is so much fun. By the way, we moved out of Falcon and back into the Springs. Very happy!