Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Quizzes

With nothing new or funny to report I thought I'd post these quizzes for your enjoyment. Do they sound like me? Which flavor and/or princess are you?


You are passionate, creative, and inspired. Black raspberry ice cream is an unusual color and flavor, so some people might consider it strange, but your exciting personality is what makes you so delicious. You bring a juicy burst of flavor to everything you do, and your life is packed with one memorable experience after another.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am coffee ice cream and pocahantas.

The Goulds said...

I am cinderella.